On this excursion we will navigate the Amazon River, Nanay and the Momón river. Observing the difference in these ecosystems.
Full day itinerary
- (09:00 am) – Pick up from the hotel or airport.
- (09:30 am) – Observation of the meeting of the waters of the Amazon River.
- (11:30 a.m.) – Visit to the animal rescue center (we will observe woolly monkeys, maqui sapa, monkey squirrels, macaws, toucans, anacondas, boa constrictors, prehistoric turtles, coatis, etc.)
- (01:30 pm) – Lunch at Baranquito floating restaurant (typical food of the region, it is a plate à la carte per person and refreshment).
- (02:40 pm) – Visit to the butterfly community of Padre Cocha. (in this place you can observe the life cycle of the butterflies and the importance in the ecosystem).
- (03:30 pm) – Return to Iquitos.
- (05:00 pm) – Transfer to the hotel.
- Private Airport Transfers
- All Local Transportation
- All Meals During Excursion (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Purified Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All Equipment: Tents, Rubber Boots, Fishing Poles, First Aid, Camping Equipment, Etc.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- All Entrance Fees
- Fully Guided Jungle Tours & Excursions As Described In Itinerary
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City