This Jaguar Expedition tour of 15 days and 14 nights is perfect for any tourist who travels to Peru and has a stay of more than two weeks. Here you can get to know the city of Iquitos in detail, exchange information on cultures and ways of life with the natives and residents of the surroundings of Iquitos, and you can also experience an expedition experience in and around the Peruvian Amazon.
Ver Itinerario Completo
Program Details – Day 1
- Walk through the community of Angamos.
- Day off.
Program Details – Day 2 – 3
- Good Peru Community.
- Visit to the Matzes farms.
- Demonstration of how cassava is grown and grown.
- Arming baskets to transport cassava or bananas.
Program Details – Day 4 – 8
- Colpa mammals.
- Canoe fishing
- Excursion to see monkeys.
- Drink from liana de aguas.
- Hunting with bow and arrow.
- Walk to the colpa.
- Identification of traces / animal tracks.
- Night excursion in search of alligators.
- Visit to the macaw clay lick.
- Survival tips.
Program Details – Day 9 – 11
- Chat with the elderly.
- Identification of medicinal plants.
- Barbasco extraction.
- Fishing with barbasco.
- Demonstration of their weapons.
- Show copal tree.
- Teach how to prepare copal for a torch.
- Teach as they do crafts with cotton fabric.
- Arm baskets.
- Exit to look for toad.
- Toad poison extraction.
- Tobacco ceremony.
- Toad ceremony.
Program Details – Day 12
- MALOCA- KILL
Program Details – Day 13
- MATANZA- QUECU.
Program Details – Day 14
- QUECU- CAMPAMENTO NEXT TO CHACRAS.
Program Details – Day 15
- REQUENA – IQUITOS.
- Private Airport Transfers
- All Local Transportation
- All Meals During Excursion (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Purified Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All Equipment: Tents, Rubber Boots, Fishing Poles, First Aid, Camping Equipment, Etc.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- All Entrance Fees
- Fully Guided Jungle Tours & Excursions As Described In Itinerary
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City