This El Dorado Expedition tour of 10 days and 9 nights is perfect for any tourist who travels to Peru and has a longer time of stay. Here you can get to know the city of Iquitos in detail, live an experience and expedition in depth in and around the Peruvian Amazon.
Ver Itinerario Completo
Program Details – Day 1
- Walk through the community of Buenos Aires.
- Bathe with the gray and pink dolphins.
- Search for lazy bears.
Program Details – Day 2
- Camp in Renacal.
- Botanical walk.
- Sport fishing.
- Drink from lianas waters.
- Prepare trap for motelos.
Program Details – Day 3
- Yarina Community.
- Wildlife observation.
- Demonstration of how cassava is grown and grown.
- Exit to see alligators.
Program Details – Day 4 to 6
- Yanayacu River.
- Excursion to see monkeys.
- Demonstration of traps for large rodents.
- Walk to see giant trees.
- Excursion to see lazy people.
- Excursion to look for snakes.
Program Details – Day 7
- Arrival at the El Dorado lagoon, rich in biodiversity.
Demonstration of bird traps.
Program Details – Day 8
Program Details – Day 9
Program Details – Day 10
- Private Airport Transfers
- All Local Transportation
- All Meals During Excursion (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Purified Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All Equipment: Tents, Rubber Boots, Fishing Poles, First Aid, Camping Equipment, Etc.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- All Entrance Fees
- Fully Guided Jungle Tours & Excursions As Described In Itinerary
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City