This Adventure Tour of 2 days and 1 night in Iquitos is perfect for anyone traveling to Peru in a short time. Maybe what you want is to get a sample of the jungle and you do not have much time! This expedition begins with a wide variety of our most popular activities that include: visit to “Isla de los Monos”, observation of the anaconda, observation of the pink dolphins, canoe trips, night excursion to see the alligators and visit to the floating city of Bethlehem. A great option for someone who does not have much time but is looking for an authentic tour in the jungle of Iquitos.
Ver Itinerario Completo
Program Details – Day 1
- (09:00 am) – Pick up from the hotel or airport.
- (09:40 am) – Observation of the meeting of the waters of the Nanay and Amazonas rivers.
- (11:30 am) – Arrival at the lodge and welcome with fruit refreshment.
- (01:00 pm) – Lunch buffet (typical food of the region, salad, rice, fish, jerky, cocona pepper, banana, soda and fruit).
- (03:00 pm) – Watching pink dolphins and swim in the Amazon river.
- (04:00 p.m.) – Visit to the craft mill (we will taste the best typical drinks of the region.
- (05:30 pm) – Watching the sunset on the Amazon River.
- (06:30 pm) – Buffet dinner.
- (07:30 pm) – Night excursion (we will look for frogs, tarantulas, nocturnal insects).
Program Details – Day 2
- (05:30 am) – Bird watching.
- (07:30 am) – Breakfast
- (09:00 am) – Visit to the Yahua Native community (we will know their customs, dances and we will use the blowgun).
- (10:30 a.m.) – Botanical Walk to know medicinal plants.
- (01:00 pm) – Lunch buffet.
- (04:00 pm) – Visit the animal center (we will observe shaggy monkeys, maqui sapa, monkey squirrels, macaws, toucans, anacondas, boa constrictors, prehistoric turtles, coatis, etc.)
- (05:00 pm) – Return to Iquitos and transfer to the hotel or airport.
- Private Airport Transfers
- All Local Transportation
- All Meals During Excursion (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Purified Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All Equipment: Tents, Rubber Boots, Fishing Poles, First Aid, Camping Equipment, Etc.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- All Entrance Fees
- Fully Guided Jungle Tours & Excursions As Described In Itinerary
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City