This excursion is aimed at tourists who want to know the nightlife of IQUITOS with total safety and confidence.
Program Details by Day
- (09:00 pm) – Dinner in the floating restaurant with the cold and the fire, a la carte per person and refreshment.
- (10:30 pm) – Visit the NOA nightclub.
- (12:30 NM) – Visit to El Pardo Convention Center (Explosion the best live music group in the region).
- (03:00 pm) – Return to the Hotel.
- Private Airport Transfers
- All Local Transportation
- All Meals During Excursion (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Purified Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All Equipment: Tents, Rubber Boots, Fishing Poles, First Aid, Camping Equipment, Etc.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- All Entrance Fees
- Fully Guided Jungle Tours & Excursions As Described In Itinerary
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City