This tour is focused on the IQUITOS ISLAND and its main tourist places.
Program Details by Day
- (09:00 am) – Pick up from the hotel or airport.
- (09:30 am) – Visit to the Belén market and navigation through the Loreto Venice.
- (11:00 am) – Visit the CREA (Amazonian Rescue Center) to observe the Amazonian manatee and other different species of animals: monkeys, turtles, river wolves, etc.
- (12:30 md) – Visit to the Quistococha Zoo where we will find a natural lagoon and various Amazonian animals, such as pink dolphin, jaguar, monkeys, capybaras, huanganas, macaws, tapir, etc.
- (01:30 pm) – Lunch at Quistococha, typical food a plate a la carte per person and refreshment.
- (03:00 pm) – Bathing in the lagoon of Quistococha.
- (05:00 pm) – Return to the hotel.
- Private Airport Transfers
- All Local Transportation
- All Meals During Excursion (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Purified Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All Equipment: Tents, Rubber Boots, Fishing Poles, First Aid, Camping Equipment, Etc.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- All Entrance Fees
- Fully Guided Jungle Tours & Excursions As Described In Itinerary
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City