This tour is based on the navigation of the majestic Amazon River in all its splendor, considering that 90% of the trips are Amazon downstream.
Full day itinerary
- (09:00 am) – Pick up from the hotel or airport.
- (09:30 am) – Observation of the meeting of the waters of the Nanay River and the Amazon.
- (10:35 am) – Visit to the Yahua Native community (We will know part of their customs, dances and we will use “blowgun hunting instrument”).
- (12:30 md) – Visit to the craft mill (we will taste the best drinks of the region, medicinal plants).
- (01:30 pm) – Lunch buffet (typical food of the region, chonta salad, rice, fish, cecina, cocona pepper, banana, seasonal fruit drink and fruits in general.
- (02:30 pm) – Visit to the animal rescue center (we will observe shaggy monkeys, maqui sapa, monkey squirrels, macaws, toucans, anacondas, boa constrictors, prehistoric turtles, coatis, etc.
- (03:30 pm) – Return to Iquitos.
- (05:30 pm) – Transfer to the hotel.
- Private Airport Transfers
- All Local Transportation
- All Meals During Excursion (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Purified Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Milk
- All Equipment: Tents, Rubber Boots, Fishing Poles, First Aid, Camping Equipment, Etc.
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English & Spanish)
- All Entrance Fees
- Fully Guided Jungle Tours & Excursions As Described In Itinerary
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City